ICEURO offers pre-empoyment screening services, which include verification of the documents, identity checks, criminal record checks, right to work checks, employment & reference checks, credit checks and any others checks can be done for a client upon on the request.
Pre - Employment Screenning Services are available for both direct and contract types of the employment on a fixed fee basis.
What is pre-employment screening?
The pre-employment screening is also known as vetting or background checking. It is usually carried out for new job applicants but is also legally required for some roles, such as those working with children or vulnerable adults. Please, contact us for more information.
Why to use Pre-Employment Screenning Services?
- Reduction on staff turnover and employment costs.
- Avoidance of fines e.g. for employing illegal workers.
- Demonstrate your duty of care to current staff.
- Reduction of petty theft and fraud.
- Comply with legislation e.g. DBS, Government Baseline.
- Personnel Screening standard and Reduction of infiltration risks (terrorists/activists).
- Protection of data, intellectual property and information.
- Demonstrate to clients and suppliers your commitmentto protecting their information.
- Strict screening processes will deter undesirable applicants.
- Allows you to manage specific risks.
- Protection of stakeholders’ interests.
- Hire better quality personnel.
- Save Time: We will save you time, our turnaround times are industry leading. Our processes save busy HR staff 20-30 minutes per candidate.
- Save Money: We will save you money by freeing up your time to carry out more high priority tasks. It is more cost effective to use us than to have a costly in-house team.
- Peace of Mind: We ensure that all checks are conducted diligently, with 24/7 monitoring using a fully audited, date/time/operator stamped process. Externally audited certification provides quality and security reassurance.
- Reduce Risks: We protect you against those that do not have your interests at heart, creating a safer and more productive working environment. We provide off the shelf or bespoke screenings to reduce your risks.
Key checks often include:
- Right to Work (Immigration Status).
- Identity Check, checking true identity.
- Criminal Record Check.
- Employment History Verification.
How long will it take?
This depend upon the volume of checks each agency is processing. Basic checks aim to complete within 10 working days. Standard and Enhanced checks take 10 working days on average, although paper based applications generally take 2 - 4 weeks.