On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Functional Systems Designer - Embedded SW, Radio to work in Sweden.
- 6+month contracts, can be extended.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- Apartments are available for the right candidates.
- EU Nationals Only.
You will be part of a group of system developers within functional system design. Tasks and projects are assigned within the group, depending on individual competence and task priority. The group is normally involved in the early aspects of the development process of new products, and acts as a link between HW design (including ASIC specifications) and SW design. You will interface many disciplines, people and functions within the organization, and you are expected to investigate and define functionality through independent and active interface with developers of different disciplines within HW as well as SW. You will document your work in functional descriptions, design descriptions and requirement specifications (experience of IBM Radional DOORS Next Generation is beneficial).
- M.Sc. degree or similar, preferably within electronics, computer science or engineering physics.
- Min 5 years of relevant work experience within product development; embedded SW development and/or embedded system design.
- You understand how to create product value attributes from low level functions.
- You are comfortable to document your work and lead technical discussions with colleagues to ensure common understanding of problems and alternative solutions.
- You know how to plan your own work, in terms of time estimates of activities that you shall perform as well as coordinating deliverables with others.
- You can take responsibility, are positive, have a natural drive for results and easy to collaborate with others.
Beneficial (NOT compulsory) Expertise:
- HW design
- Matlab, algorithm development
- Radio- and telecommunications development
- Radio base band
- Rational DOORS Next Generation
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+months, can be extended.