On behalf of our customer we are looking for IBM CLM Senior Solution Architect to work in Germany.
- 12+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- EU Nationals Only
- IBM CLM Senior Solution Architect specializing in Release and Change management topics enabled through IBM Rational suite technologies
- In this role, the selected candidate will guide customer business, IT, end users in proper usage of IBM CLM Suite and best practices
- Candidate should be able to work independently with client and should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- German speaking is a must
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and around 10+ years’ work experience on Functional and Technical consulting through IBM Rational suite of products.
Required Skills :
- Strong Functional and Technical consulting background for Discrete Manufacturing industries- Automotive & Transportation preferred
- Familiarization with other Build tools like Jenkins/Maven etc.
- Experience in IBM® Rational DOORS® Next Generation, IBM Rational Team Concert™, IBM Rational Quality Manager, Jazz™ Team Server
- Experience with installing, implementing and configuring IBM Tool Suite
- Develop and implement
- Build Script and Manage Build Engine Configurations in RTC.
- Migrate Build Scripts in ANT, Maven in Client Application to Automated Build Script in RTC Build and Source Control Management.
- Execute various Levels of Build and Release Configurations in RTC.
- Good experience in migration of data from legacy source systems to IBM suite target systems
- Strong understanding of network OS and system configurations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarization with SQL or Oracle 11g or DB2
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months contracts