On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Scrum Master / Agile coach to work in Gothenburg.
- Long-term 6+month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- Available apartments for the right applicants.
- EU Nationals Only.
As Scrum master and agile coach in a brand-new organization you will be a key figure in coaching new resources as well the product owners and the rest of the organization in agile ways of working. You will assist and drive the implementation of a tailored agile SW development and QA processes for teams with very different disciplines and personality profiles. You will drive team start-up activities and development culture initiatives and you will coach and mentor teams in concepts like continues integration and deployment. You will be a leader, driver, coach and team member all at once.
Besides the responsibilities of a scrum master for initially two teams in a start-up phase you will:
- Lead, coach and drive the development process definition together with the product owner and team members.
- Guard and implement the agile process and an agile mindset in the development teams and organization.
- Work with QA and architecture stakeholders to implement agile development processes in the team.
- Guide the product organization in how to use the development teams at an early stage to get rid of waterfall traps.
- You have worked as a tester or/and developer in agile development teams.
- You have been working as ScM for several teams and more than one team at the time.
- You have experience of starting new teams.
- You understand team profiling from a personality and competence perspective.
- You are familiar with team development and assessment frameworks such as the Wheelan, Belbin DISC etc.
- You can assess technical competence and gaps in team competence.
- You have experience with cross functional teams.
- You have a passion for technology and people and you are a team player and a leader.
- You are a good communicator and a doer.
- You can work and drive concepts by yourself or as part of a team.
- You are passionate for knowledge sharing and to build up and empower the people around you.
- You are a team player and a leader
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 6 months, can be extended.