On behalf of our customer we are looking for AEM / CQ5 Developers to work in London, UK.
- Long-term 6+ months contracts
- Competitive market rates
- EU/ British Nationals Only
Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including guidance of site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing using AEM architecture (CRX, OSGI, JCR)Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment.Resolving user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM/CQ.Key contributor for AEM Governance process to review UX design, coordinate AEM componentization process, ensure design standards, guidelines and best practices are followed at program level.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience with AEM 6 and CQ 5: upgrades, complex integration
- Advanced architectural design and build experience as a Java (J2EE, JSP)
- Web-based technology experience including HTML, CSS, XML, XSL
- A knowledge of multiple platforms Unix, Windows and Linux
- Experience of working in Agile environment SQL, MySQL, NoSQL and MongoDB
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+ months contracts
Location: Greater London