On behalf of our client in Sweden we are looking for several developers, with broad experience in Java and Android development.
- Long-term contracts 6+ months.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Full relocation to Sweden.
- EU Nationals only.
- Deliver new features.
- Maintain legacy code.
- Quality assurance activities (Testing using manual and automated test cases, etc).
- Actively participate in sprint planning.
- Develop concepts and prototypes.
- Close co-operation with server development team, product owner and graphical designers, as well as other department.
- Agile/Scrum 1-3 Years.
- Android 3-5 Years.
- Android Developer 3-5 Years.
- Bluetooth 1-3 Years.
- Java 3-5 Years.
- TDD - 3-5 Years.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent.
- Very strong Java SW development skills.
- Substantial Android development experience.
- Broad knowledge in web technologies.
- Broad understanding of connectivity technologies such as BT/Chromecast etc.
- Broad understanding of Android Media Player.
- Very strong skills in testing your own code.
- Understanding of data driven development.
- Innovative and creative problem solving capabilities.
- Quality mindset and strong customer focus.
- Experience in working with Agile methods.
- Effective communication skills and be a good team player who sees success in the team´s success.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Passionate about Music in one way or another is seen as a plus.
Start Day: ASAP (depends on availability).
End Date: 6+ months with further extention, ongoing.
Location: Lund, Stockholm.