On behalf of our customer we are looking for an Atlassian Bitbucket System Implementor and Administrator to work in Germany.
- 12+ month Contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- EU Nationals Only
- German Language is a must
- Candidate should be able to work independently with client and should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- German speaking candidate is preferred.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience?
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have implemented and supported Bitbucket for multiple customers
- Help design and implement scalable, lasting technology solutions
- Review current systems, suggesting updates as needed
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Test and debug new applications and updates
- Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner
- Strive to deploy all products and updates on time
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
- Perform Change Management using the version control
- Support source code management tool issues
- Java certification or Atlassian Certification is preferred
- Java Scripting programming skills
- Familiarization with IBM Rational DOORS or PTC Integrity Life Cycle Manager
- A good foundation in Linux (Red Hat) or UNIX or Windows
- Experience with software development tools such as the Atlassian tools suit; (Crucible, FishEye, Bamboo, Clover, Jira, Git and or Mercurial)
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Hudson/Jenkins or Cruise Control
- Good to have an experience utilizing standard databases such as Oracle or non-standard nonstructured SQL based databases
- Server/Client configuration
- Server/Client software maintenance (patches / hotfixes)
Location: Berlin, Germany (Work from Home & Travel on Need basis)