On behalf of our customer we are looking for an Attributes Development Consultant to work in Sweden.
Description and Requirements:
- Develop Engineering Attribute library in close cooperation with Plant Supplier and General Designer.
- Act as a Project Manager for the development project (weekly reporting, schedule activities, ensure resource allocation, remind people to do their tasks etc.).
- Collect information what to be developed and present to process owner for decision making.
- Work closely with our information management team and engineers.
- Prepare needed specifications for system supplier.
- Prepare other needed documentation: Internal instructions, system quick guides and training material.
- English only is sufficient language skill for this assignment
Other relevant information
- Previous experience of handling engineering data and related attributes.
- Understanding of Design development Processes and interdisciplinary competencies in the area of engineering methods and workflows in large projects.
- Understanding of Process engineering:
- Development of P&ID Diagrams and understanding the use of P&ID diagram in future design stages
- Understanding of Thermal hydraulic calculation method
- Understanding of Product Life Cycle Development Knowledge in tool-based engineering, especially in the area of engineering databases and CAD applications for process and electrical design (e.g. SPF, E3 Series,NavisWorks, Enovia).
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ month, can be extended