On behalf of our customer we are looking for Connectivity Cloud Engineers to work in Sweden.
- Long-term contracts 6+ months.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Full relocation to Sweden.
- Long-term career planning.
- Cost-effective apartments are available.
- EU Nationals Only.
The Connectivity SW & Vehicle Information organization, that you will be part of, is incorporated in a bigger unit inside the Technical Development Organization. You will be part of a team of development engineers working primarily with other design engineers (both internal and external) and collaborates internally with other technical experts within the Connectivity Cloud area. You will develop systems to quality0assure and make available streaming data from the vehicles to a cloud-based environment. The system is based on a cloud platform and IoT at the forefront of technology. Your position will complement existing skills and resources, and you will be reporting to the Manager Connectivity SW & Vehicle Information.
- Requirement feedback/update/optimization/allocation throughout the complete development process.
- Supporting technical communication with suppliers and external partners through the complete product development lifecycle.
- Identifying opportunities to improve products or processes.
- Evaluating the feasibility of new design proposals and requirement changes.
- Strong focus on implementation and monitoring of Cyber Security solutions together with Cyber Security.
- Architects and functional safety expertsProviding input to best practice design solutions.
- Minimum education of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Analytics & Machine Learning (seen as a merit).
- Stream Processing Architecture.
- Knowledge in language and methods such as MQTT, TLS, SQL, C#, RESTful, API’s.
- Previous experience/knowledge in Connectivity Cloud solutions and implementations.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written
- Driven license B.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have functional and technical skills.
- Be creative, solution-oriented and open minded.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have an ability to plan and priorities.
Start Date: ASAP (depends on availability).
End Date: 6+ months with further extention, ongoing
Locations: Gothenburg, Stockholm.