On behalf of our customer we are looking for an Embedded Software Developer C++ to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 6+month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Support with relocation
- EU Nationals Only
The mission is to contribute as Software Developer to develop the next generation of a telematics product. The main product is an information system in the embedded environment that communicates with the rest of the vehicle systems, and with a back-office system. Product features are Fleet Management, Uptime services, and other connected applications.
The customer apply an agile approach (Scrum) and work with continuous improvements.
We expect an Embedded Software developer has a good ability in working in teams, is proactive, is creative, shares experiences, has the drive and take responsibility. Scrum teams possess skills in C ++ development, software architecture, subsystems verification (Robot Framework) and works with requirements.
A team member is expected to take on all kinds of tasks from the backlog but each the team use to have deeper knowledge and interest in one of the competence domains.
In this mission we request a consultant with deep knowledge in C++.
- 3 - 7 years’ experience in embedded software development
- OO design in UML and implementation in C ++, preferably C ++14
- Embedded Linux
- Automatic test development
- Master’s degree in electronics / computer engineering or equivalent education
- Well spoken and written English
Start Date: 2018-01-02
End Date: 2018-12-31