On behalf of our customer we are looking for the FPGA Verification Engineer to work in Sweden.
- 6+ month contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- EU Nationals or Nationals of any of the following conuntries:
Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Korea or Uruguay
- We are looking for an FPGA verification engineer to enter into an existing cross-functional development team for embedded development in Telecommunications.
- The main task is to lead the verification of a porting and upscaling project of existing VHDL and Verilog code from one FPGA family to another and addition of functionality.
- The project includes the latest and largest cutting-edge FPGA from Intel/Altera and is at the very forefront of Telecommunications development that will result in technology for the next generation of mobile communication.
- The way of working is agile and strong team working capabilities are essential to be a successful candidate.
- Experience with top level verification with medium to large FPGA designs
- Experience in SystemVerilog/UVM
- Block- and/or Top level verification
- Random and directed tests on block level and top level
- VHDL/Verilog programming experience
- Experience with Xilinx and/or Altera platform and tools (Quartus or ISE etc.)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+ months