We are looking for ImageRight Technical Consultant to work in London, United Kingdom.
Role Specific Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years of overall IT experience
- 3 years professional experience in ImageRight version 5x system as a workflow designer and developer.
- Must also have knowledge of the Full Desktop Workflow integration.
- Image Right Web Client, Email Receiver and Enterprise Management Console knowledge a plus.
- 5 years professional development experience in SQL Server 2005, 2008 or 20123 years development experience in VB.NET or VB Script
Required Soft Skills:
- Strong drive to execute and deliver
- Ability to cultivate a strong team environment
- Clear communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage and accommodate requests based on priorities changes
- 3 years of experience with ImageRight Version 5x system
Role & Responsibility:
- Responsible for developing new features for our RiskMatch and data platform and supporting/bugfixing existing features
- Responsible for developing/implementing algorithms to better process our insurance data and gather more insightful analytics
- Responsible for production troubleshooting involving customer data accuracy and reporting
- Work with netops team to build tools to monitor and automate processesTroubleshoot issues across the whole stack - OS, DB, applications, .NET, and network
Start Date: As soon as posssible
Duration: 6 Months + possible Extension
If you feel you have the relevant skills, please get in contact as soon as possible.