On behalf of our customer in automotive area we are looking for an Infotainment System Software Developer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 6+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Support with relocation
- EU Nationals Only
- As an infotainment head unit software developer, you will be highly involved in producing our next generation infotainment software platform and functionality.
- You need to have good collaboration skills as you will be working together with different stakeholders to create the software platform.
- You will have implementation duties as well as being involved in architecture discussions.
- The main focus is on delivering software that is able to function well within the Infotainment eco system. This includes flexible, maintainable and extendable solutions to support the development of our roadmap as well as adapting to the ever-changing demands from the world around us.
- You will need to consider non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, availability and security when producing designs and software.
- Quality assurance is also a large part of a software developer’s role; this includes not only code reviews, but also introducing standards and best practices.
- As a software developer, you will engage in discussions about how to implement new and innovative ideas in infotainment system ensuring the development of a highly adaptive and cost optimal infotainment platform.
- Software development in the full vertical Android stack for the infotainment system
- Development using Java, C++ and the Android tool set
- Team has end-to-end responsibility including design, implementation and automated test cases
- Architectural discussions
Required qualifications / skills:
- M.Sc in Electrical and/or Software Engineering or similar relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience from working in the field of software development, requirement handling within electrical and/or software projects (Java, C++, C etc)
- Experience from Embedded Linux Development
- Efficient SW test methods, including automated unit and integration testing
- Object oriented design / Design patterns
- Agile software development
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in Android stack
- Software product line architecture and variants management
- Experience from working with Continuous Integration
- Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment
- Experience from connectivity technologies like Bluetooth stacks, WiFi and phone mirroring technologies
- Driver’s license (B-level)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+months, ongoing.