On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Java 8 Developer to work in Sweden.
- Good rates, Ongoing needs.
- Long-term 6+month contracts.
- Support with relocation.
- EU Nationals Only.
- Developing and maintaining integration components, provisioning platform (order management and orchestration) and support tools
- From requirements, create detailed design and implement solutions aspart of a team
- Write and execute unit and functional tests (preferably using TDD)
- Perform code review, create deploy scripts and deploy instructions
- Document the technical solution
- Continuously improve the development processes within your team
- Analyse, design and implement automated tests and test frameworks
- Develop test cases from requirement-, architecture, design and system/use cases or stories descriptions and execute tests
- Together with the testers within the team help out to prepare and automate system and integration test cases
- Perform functional and non-functional system integration and system testing in close cooperation with team members and business representatives
- Be a mentor for more junior team members
- Help drive team improvement in an agile environment
- Java 8, JDBC, JMS, Spring Boot & Framework
- WSDL, SOAP, XML, XSLT, Maven, Git
- Oracle database knowledge
- JMS Providers such as Oracle AQ, Active MQ, Sonic MQ, Tibco JMS or similar
- Knowledge of SoapUI, PL/SQL is desirable
- Good knowledge of Domain Driven Design and Development
- Experience of TDD and test automation (e.g. JMeter, Selenium etc)
- Experience of test data management, mocking of web services and continuous delivery
- Experience of continuous delivery
- Provisioning, service activation and telecom experience is desirable
- The candidate should have worked for longer periods in an agile environment and fully understand agile principles.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+ month contracts, can be extended.