On behalf of our customer we are looking for a PLM Solution Architect to work in Netherlands.
- Long-term 12+ month contract
- Good rate
- EU nationals only
As a Solution Architect, you are self-directed, passionate about data and technology and always focused on delivering the right results. You are an effective communicator capable of communicating complex insights to both technical and non-technical audiences. You apply your programming acumen and a breadth of tools, data sources and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact business questions and present the insights in a concise and effective manner.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Translate (future) high level business requirements into PLM requirements and technical roadmaps in collaboration with representatives from Business (Alignment) and RUN;
- Develop and maintain the PLM vision, technology roadmap and architecture, in close collaboration with key business and IT stakeholders;
- Drive and enforce the realization of the PLM technical roadmap and architecture across the business/IT organization;
- Improve our PLM system by leveraging existing technology, building new technology, or evaluate and integrate 3rd party solutions;
- Supervise and coach the PLM developers in the projects in which PLM solutions are being (re)build, to ensure that development of these solutions are in line with the roadmap and architecture;
- Embed the PLM system in the overall business/IT landscape in close collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture;
- Collaborate with the Towerleads from the RUN/ maintenance organization to ensure proper maintenance;
- Collaborate with Solution Managers from Business Alignment to ensure proper alignment with current and future business requirements;
- Proactively identify, evaluate, promote and explain new PLM technologies and developments;
- Maintain and share subject matter expertise/knowledge of the solution domain architecture and related functionality;
- Drive the PLM communities, consisting of representatives from Business, Solution Management, Enterprise Architects and from RUN / maintenance;
- Master education / thinking level;
- 7+ years of relevant job experience in the manufacturing industry;
- Experience in integrating PLM with other systems;
- Knowledge of and experience with the PLM suite of Dassault, consisting of Catia, Enovia, Delmia and Simulia;
- Knowledge of ERP data structures / models e.g. Product Breakdown Structure;
- Knowledge and experience with regard to architectural models, Togaf, Archimate;
- Excellent communication skills (English) and able to work in an international team;
- Knowledge of Naval Architecture, Engineering, Shipbuilding and Maintenance Services tooling is preferred;
- Self- motivated, taking initiative and sharing innovative ideas.
Within this department and role you have a lot of responsibility and freedom to come up and implement your own ideas.