On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Project Manager for SCADA/IT project in Wind industry to work in Denmark.
- Part time and full time positions are open
- +10 year’s experience
- Good knowledge of SCADA systems (automation systems high level and IT)
- Project Manager skills and experience is mandatory
- People Management is an advantage
- Understanding of use cases and wind power operation and maintenance processes
- Even though the project is related to software development, it is not needed that the PM has an IT background
- The project is aimed to last 18 months but the PM would be first hired for a period of 6 months
- Management of multiple staff with technical knowledge.
- The existing SCADA Level2, will be replaced.
- They aim to rewrite the system Level2 as a new modern system.
- They are not looking in to using standard software, they will develop their own.
- It will be a software project, not a SCADA/automation project.
- The PM does not need to know the technique, there are multiple architect underneath.
- The team will be about 10 people in the project: some part time, 5-6 full time.
- The general software development will be development in house.
- Some of the developers will be unloaded from outside as well.
- English only is sufficient language skill for this assignment
Location: Denmark, Kolding, at least two days / week.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+ months