On behalf of our customer in Germany we are looking for a PTC Windchill Application Architect.
- Long-term 6+ month contracts, can be extended.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Germany.
- EU Nationals Only
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Very good knowledge on latest version of PTC Windchill applications.
- Minimum 10+ year’s professional consulting experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of PTC Windchill experience.
- Proficiency in prototyping solutions, using the broad range of PTC products.
- Lead the consulting team in planning, analysis, development and testing of the applications to ensure they meet client expectationsInvestigate the current business processes to identify problems, complexities, non-value-added steps, and other inefficiencies; identifying opportunities to add transformative business value.
- Assign tasks to project members and reviews team work products to ensure that they are accurate and consistent with PTC’s RVP methodology and the requirements of the project.
- Map customer processes to technology through solid understanding of PTC’s process and best practice framework and the technology capabilitiesLead the analysis and documentation of customer requirements and the application of PTC solutions to meet those requirements.
- Lead the design and delivery of the PTC solution including appropriate project deliverables.
- Lead customer teams to optimize ways in which information technology supports defined working practices.
- Develop manager-level relationships with clients and cross-functional groups to ensure multi-level alignment in projects/programs.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+months, ongoing.