On behalf of our customer we are looking for a RAN Verification Engineer to work in Stockholm.
- Long-term 6+month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- Available apartments for the right applicants.
- EU Nationals Only.
This assignment entails working as System/Function Verification engineer in a large telecom project. You will work as a RAN Verification Engineer (SysOP) in a multi standard environment, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, Pico etc. You will work with system test and troubleshooting but also with some scripting, automation, etc. Main area is stability. The focus in this assignment is to analyse the results from automated tests.
- Multi standard competence, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, Pico etc.
- Great focus will be on the candidates troubleshooting skills, your capability to analyse and define if it´s a fault or not is important.
- Extensive capability to perform complex test analysis.
- Considerable System test competence (perform system RAN tests, node integration, trouble shoot, STP/HW handling).
- Experience in automation, scripting, automation engines, and frameworks. (Java, JCAT, Python etc.).
- Usability understanding and competence (CPI, use cases etc.).
- OSS/ENM knowledge/competence.
- Strong communication skills (many sites involved in SysOp testing).
- Quick learner.
- Kanban experience
- M.Sc. or B.Sc.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 6 months, can be extended.