On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Salesforce Developer to work in Stockholm.
- 6+ month contract
- Work from the office in Stockholm
You will work alongside our operational and product development teams to integrate with internal services, establish metrics, automate processes to ensure that all incoming content is in line with our customers internal standards.
- Integrate Salesforce with internal and 3rd party services.
- Work with Lightning (Experience & Components).
- Collaborate with multiple teams to improve the internal development process and tools.
- Be part of an agile team that owns the end to end experience for our operational and support teams.
- Drive quality standards through code reviews, testing, and leading design discussions.
- This position requires a Salesforce Developer/Engineer, an Admin is not sufficient.
- You are experienced, with 2+ years of Salesforce development
- You have experience building a Salesforce Service Cloud implementation
- You are happy and willing to extend your software development skills outside of Salesforce
- You understand and care about compliance and user privacy concerns/issues/regulations
- You are excited about the opportunity to work as part of a global team -
- You learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and work methods
- You have excellent time-management and organisational skills