On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Senior RF System Validation Engineer to work in Sweden.
- 6-8-month contract.
- Good rate.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- EU Nationals Only!
- 3-5 Years of expertise in 3GPP, LTE, Python, RF, RF Technology is essential.
- 1-3 Years of FPGA expertise is desired.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build-up of state of the art IC verification lab for NB-IoT SoCs.
- Manage all contacts with suppliers of measurement hardware and software equipment.
- Writing of equipment control scripts for automated performance testing.
- Validate RF and SoC performance using both manual and automated measurements.
- Collaborate with IC designers for evaluating simulated and measured performance.
- Participate in schematic and layout design reviews for PCBs
- Develop and implement test plans for lab characterization of fabricated devices.
- Document the validation work and participate in the writing of datasheets and application notes for customers
- Take leading role in test planning, lab setup and atomization
- Present validation results and compare against simulated performance.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering focused on areas such as RF/analogy validation.
- Knowledge of RF measurement techniques.
- Knowledge of RF measurement instrumentation for wireless communication standards.
- Good knowledge of wireless communication standards
- Team player that enjoys cooperation within the local RF IC design team as well as with other functions within ARM worldwide.
- Knowledge of LTE and 3GPP certification
- Experience from measurement automation using script languages such as Python
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Experience with conformance testing equipment.
- Knowledge of digital control interfaces.
- Experience from PCB design tools, e.g. Cadence Allegro or Eagle.
- Radio control using FPGA platforms.
- Operator certification work.
Start Date: October 2017
End Date: 6-8 months (can be extended).