On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Senior SoC Architect to work in Stockholm.
- Long-term 6+month contracts.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- Available apartments for the right applicants.
- EU Nationals Only.
You will drive and contribute to the definition, systemization, and development of digital ASICs and FPGAs targeted for mobile network infrastructure products. You will be actively involved from the early pre-study phase through definition and development. From previous positions you bring a solid ASIC/FPGA experience in systemization of advanced SoC, including implementation of signal processing algorithms as well as high-speed interfaces and CPU subsystems. Assignment start is ASAP, please state your earliest possible date. This is an onsite assignment with expected long-term commitment.
- 8+ years’ experience in advanced SoC development.
- Good knowledge of ASIC technology, design environment and design methodology.
- Knowledge of radio access systems and their components.
- Knowledge of high speed interfaces, e.i. DDR, CPRI, Ethernet, JESD204.
- Knowledge in VHDL and/or System Verilog.
- Communication and presentation skills in English.
- Master Degree or PhD in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge about mobile communication standards.
- Knowledge about several standard interfaces, such as I3C, SPI, SGMII, etc.
- Knowledge of signal processing algorithms and modeling in Matlab or C++.
- Knowledge of embedded CPUs and their IPs.
- Experience from mix-signal systemization, design, and verification.
- Communication and presentation skills in Swedish.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 6 months, can be extended.