For our client we are looking for a Software Architect to work in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We are looking for an experienced IS/IT Full stack architect to join a team working within the Diagnostics domain. The assignment is to contribute to a project to develop a new platform for Diagnostic Services based on new technologies (REST/JSON, NodeJS, Microservices and Docker Containers).
Tasks in the role:
- Guide front-end/Full stack architecture.
- Be a decision maker on what frameworks to use, how to build web components and backend services
- Work in an agile, collaborative, open environment where innovation and participation is encouraged
- Be a problem-solver with exceptional hands-on technical skills.
- Help define the strategic and tactical direction of full stack architecture
- Contribute to the implementation (hands on) of software components.
- Mentor developers, which may include performing code reviews.
- Collaborate with your team in brainstorming, designing and implementing solutions.
- Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices to improve stability, performance and services quality
- Help to staff, grow and maintain a world-class development team.
-Ability to work closely with product management and customers.
-Strong team player/lead with excellent communication skills.
-Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently in a fast-paced, agile-scrum environment.
-Strong analytical skills and enjoys solving complex technical problems.
-Strong presentation skills to various audiences (technical teams, architect community, business representatives.)
-Excellent documentation skills.
Skill, competence and methodologies:
- Bachelors with minimum 7 yrs of work experience in Front End and Server Side technologies.
- 3+ years leading a software development team.
- Application infrastructure
- Test driven development
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Tools -Visual Studio Code (preferred and encouraged) or the IDE you like better.
- SonarQube or similar code coverage tools
Work load: 100%
Working language: English