On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Software QA Engineer to work in Sweden.
- 6+month contracts, can be extended.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Support with relocation to Sweden.
- Apartments are available for the right candidates.
- Provide quality-assurance testing for products delivered on the web or in-app on iOS, OS X, and other operating systems.
- Create systematic test plans and test scripts from functional specifications, manage test data, and assemble test cases.
- Use bug-tracking software to report issues, and maintain records of reported and resolved issues.
- Provide project managers with timely and accurate QA status and progress during all project testing phases, including summarizing QA results at project conclusion.
- Collaborate with and provide support to the development and other cross-functional teams.
- Contribute to initiatives to improve the overall QA process, such as identifying gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggesting improvements.
- Work closely with developers, including extracting source code from VCS to do side builds to test.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Software QA Engineer
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and groups
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and innovate
- Ability to define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications and test suites.
- Ability to make data driven decisions on a regular basis
- Creative thinker and a strong problem solver.
- Strong understanding of QA processes (test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation).
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Geography/GIS or related technical discipline and 4+ years of related practical experience.
- Experience in automation using scripting or other languages (Python, Perl) - a plus
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+months, can be extended.
Location: Syd, Malmo.