On behalf of our customer we are looking for Software Test Engineer to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation
- EU Nationals Only
The incumbent of this role is responsible for evaluating product readiness and informing product design. This includes test execution, data collection, analysis and reporting for prototype products in development, test design through the application of reliability engineering principles, test systems development and validation. The incumbent will work closely with the R&D team to help quickly identify and resolve problems, while actively participating in improving control systems design processes and implementing changes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document validation and testing program findings by documenting the results in a comprehensive report format and present findings to management and/or development engineers;
- Generate test cases based on the requirements and other documents;
- Maintain and update test and data acquisition equipment inventory to ensure the most efficient validation procedures are utilized;
- Troubleshooting and repair of any testing equipment issues as required;
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with specified times;Set up the required test beds (hardware, software, and equipments);
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and area;Arrange for external testing sources when applicable;Make recommendations for productivity and/or method improvements;
- Support service team to troubleshoot the product;
- Ensure ISO guidelines are followed;Follow Job Instruction Sheets and Tag Procedures etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The incumbent in this role must have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years (3) of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This incumbent must have excellent knowledge in testing skills and good time-management skills.
- The incumbent is required to have experience in C/C++, Java, Linux (desired but not required) and MS office proficiency required.
- In addition, it is required to have PLC programming (Allen Bradley, Siemens, KEBA, Bosch Rexroth), Servo Drive control, Industrial Ethernet.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months, ongoing