On behalf of our customer we are looking for Test Engineers for Automotive Division to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ month contracts
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Sweden
- EU Nationals Only
The position requires designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining both hardware and software of functional and flash test systems, used to validate the functionality of various electronic control modules during the manufacturing process. The position also requires management of both small and large projects that may have a development cycle of up to two years.
- Design, code, and debug test software to meet parametric measurement, functional test, & through put requirements.
- Design, develop, integrate, and debug loadboxes, fixtures, cables, and test bays to meet product test requirements.
- Schedule, manage, and communicate multiple project activities between multiple project team members to assure on time completion.
- Monitor, maintain, and improve test system yield and test time performance.Monitor and improve both internal and external product quality.
- Participate on product and/or process problem solving teams.
- Support and facilitate process, procedure, and cultural change targeted at improving quality and productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent electronics / electrical engineering degree
- Strong programming knowledge and proficient in C.
- Experience and understanding of measurement systems .
- Experience and understanding of both digital and analog circuits.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and problem solve.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills.
1-2 years of testing experience within the electronics fieldKnowledge of and PXI instruments