On behalf of our customer we are looking for a SW/HW Designer Optimization for Low Power to work in Sweden.
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Long-term 6+month contracts
- Support with relocation to Sweden
- EU Nationals Only
This assignment entails working as a System Designer, with System Requirements in the area of Energy Performance and Energy Consumption for todays and future radio HW products. You will join a specialist team focusing on Energy Performance issues. The challenges and questions are in the energy efficiency area: how to design and utilize HW to minimize power consumption, power saving functionality in HW, what drives power consumption, load balancing, dynamic activation of functional blocks etc.
- MSc level in electronics or equivalent level of knowledge
- Extensive experience in Energy Performance and Energy Consumption for Radio HW
- Experience from system design and requirement handling
- Experience from Radio systems
- Self-driven and solution oriented
- A creative and innovative mind-set
- Excellent communication skills, English and Swedish (preferably but not an absolute requirement).
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+ months, can be extended.