For our client we are looking for a TCMS Train Control Management System Engineers to support commissioning activities in Vasteras, Sweden.
- Long-term contracts 6-12+ months
- Good Rates, ongoing
- Sweden – full relocation
- EU and non-EU Nationals are Welcome!
- Subsystem: TCMS (Train Control and Monitoring System)
- Provide technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities
- Investigate issues on train, analyze, and interpret resulting data
- Verification and validation of TCMS on site
- Support preparation of type test- and homologation test-specifications and reports
- Support during type tests and homologation tests and provide reports for TCMS
- Cooperation/Coordination with system engineering, vehicle engineering and TCMS team for implementation of design changes and bug reporting
- Establish a strong on site TCMS engineering support during commissioning , testing and homologation phase
- Prepare project documents in his/her area of responsibility
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters degree (electrical or automation engineering) or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of professional experience in TCM
- Fluent in IEC61131 programming language
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ is an advantage
- Proficient English
- Basic railway vehicle knowledge required
- Able to work independently
- Critical and structured approach to problem solving
Duration: 6-12+ months
Work load: 100 %
Working language: English
Hours per week: 40.0
Please, apply directly through our system with your updated CV; your hourly rate (all included) and information on when you are available to start.
Note: Please make sure to include an English version of your CV with your application.