On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Verification Engineer RAN/Telecom to work in Stockholm.
- Long-term 12+month contracts
- Good rates, Ongoing needs
- Support with relocation
- EU Nationals Only
- Multistandard RAN End-to-End traffic testing.
- Radio Access Network (RAN) Testing, single as well as multi standard (MS-RAN / 3xRAT).
- PDU 2G&3G RAN is, among others, responsible for e2e testing of SW in complex System Test Plants (STP), including Controllers, Radio Base Stations and real UE’s (mobiles and modules).
- We are working with Continuous Integration, Verification (CI/CV) and frequent customer deliveries (Continuous Deployment, CD).
- All testing is automated and are running in cycles (hourly, daily). This means that the focus is on analyzing the results, logs and traces and troubleshoot deviations from expected outcome.
- In addition, you support the development teams in solving problems.
- We are gradually introducing automatic verdict handling for more efficient troubleshooting.
- We are testing SW for 2G, 3G and 4G and preparing for 5G and Cloud NFV solutions.
- The later to be implemented in our test plants during the autumn.T
- he PDU is also responsible for developing SW for 2G and 3G Radio Base Stations and Controllers.This is done on several sites in different countries.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge in RAN and MS-RAN. GSM and WCDMA as well as LTE
- Good understanding of “real network environment” (CN–RNC–RBS–UE).
- Experience in testing and troubleshooting.
- A testing mindset, a sixth sense to see deviations.
- You are a team player that enjoys interacting with others
- Good communication skills.
- High interest in supporting and learning others.
- Ability to troubleshoot unexpected results and complex (software) faults.
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge/experience.
- Speaks & writes English fluently.
- Experience in analyzing trace logs and draw conclusions.
- Ability to write trouble reports.
- Programming skills
- Knowledge in JCAT, ADAT and Java
- Tester working in a team dedicated to MR-RAN e2e traffic testing in complex STPs using standardized test environment and tools.
- The test competence and capacity is used for verification of out deliveries (CI/CV) and for test support to design teams.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Developing, performing and evaluating automated traffic tests of SW for 2G, 3G and 4G, including troubleshooting and creating trouble reports
- Sharing knowledge and experience as well as tasks and responsibilities.
- Supporting other testers and designers in Kista and at other sitesBe active in improvements and experimentsBe active in technical studies as well as preparation of STP’s.
- Coordinate tasks and issues with other test and design teams at different sites in different countries
- Performing stability test in a real radio network (RNE).
- Real UE’s in one end, core network in the other.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months, ongoing.